Our Specialized Services
Our team consists of nurses, caregivers, office staff, and administrators, who work closely together as a team to provide the best possible care for your loved one.
At First Choice Health, we value your opinion and listen to your feedback. We offer 20 years of medical experience and understand that family comes first!
Skilled nursing services are provided in accordance with the plan of care and are case managed by licensed Registered Nurses who may also be the visiting nurse assigned.
Skilled nursing services include (but not limited to):
- Wound care
- Ostomy care
- Oncology care
- Diabetic care, management and patient education
- Medication administration
- Post-surgical care
- Cardiac care and patient education
- PT & INR Labs
We are committed to providing a higher standard of care, and this includes our personal care services. Our fully-screened and certified personal care attendants are available to assist you with everyday tasks, such as eating, bathing, or light housework. We’re unique in that we only hire caregivers who exemplify compassion and empathy, and then match them with you based on personality and lifestyle, so you get a caregiver that’s right for you.
Personal care services include (but not limited to):
- Assistance with walking and mobility
- Dressing and grooming
- Bathing and Toileting
- Medication reminders
- Expertise with memory loss, confusion, forgetfulness
- Post-hospitalization care
- Meal planning and preparation
- Personal safety home evaluation
- Oral and personal hygiene management
- Status reporting to family
The purpose of companionship care is to offer company and friendship. Companions may help with certain household chores, such as laying out towels before a shower, but their primary purpose is to spend time with the patient. Grown children may want to hire companions to keep an eye on their aging parents, for example.
Companionship care services include (but not limited to):
- Adult and elderly home companion visits
- Assistance with writing letters and correspondence
- Games, crafts, and friendly conversation
- Assistance with organization
- Respite and family relief
- Sitter services
Our live-in caregivers are present in their client’s home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide personal care and other necessary services.
Live-in services include (but not limited to):
- Cooking, grocery shopping and errands
- Laundry, change of bed linens and light housekeeping
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments
- Assisting with walking and transfers from the bed to their wheelchair
- Medication reminders
Respite services are non-medical care. These services can range from a few hours a week to a week or more at one time. The amount of time required will depend on the family’s needs.
Benefits of respite services include (but not limited to):
- The family can enjoy regular daily activities
- Reduces the amount of isolation family members feel
- Family members receive much needed rest
- Learn life skills
- Learn coping skills
- Family members remain stable during a crisis
- Preserving the family unit
Alzheimer’s and dementia patients experience memory loss, confusion, difficulty moving and changes in behavior or personality. Our caregivers ensure our clients receive the assistance he or she needs to live a better quality of life.
Alzheimer’s and Dementia care includes (but not limited to):
- Support existing cognitive ability with mental stimulation and social interaction
- Promote optimal health with meal preparation
- Assistance with hygiene such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- Transportation for errands, shopping and doctor’s appointments
- Help with household chores like cleaning, laundry and dishes
- Reminders for medications and appointments
- Full time monitoring for maximum safety and comfort
If services include use of the client’s personal funds:
The Agency will obtain an authorization from the client/responsible party, for access to personal funds when grocery or other shopping services are to be provided and when those services include assistance with bill paying or any activities, such as shopping, that involve access to or use of client funds.
Your needs are important to us
First Choice Health, LLC offers individual / client centered care that enables you to maintain a quality lifestyle. We offer services for individuals who need assistance with:
- Skilled Nursing Services
- Memory Care (for individual with Dementia and Alzheimer’s)
- Respite Care
- Orthopedic Recovery Care
- Post-Surgery Recovery Care
- And much more…
Flexible Scheduling (weekdays, weekends, holidays, etc.) Schedule a caregiver for as little as 2 consecutive hours, up to full-time support services 24 hours a day!
Our goal is to allow our clients to stay in their homes, in an environment where they are accustomed to being surrounded by their family, friends, and familiar surroundings.
We will work with you to create a customized plan of care and manage it every step of the way. Our experienced team of care management specialists, RNs, and friendly companions are there to ensure the highest quality of care is consistently provided.
Peace of Mind for Our Clients and Their Families
When routine tasks become too much to handle alone, First Choice Health, LLC offers hourly services to assist our clients with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, cooking, cleaning, medication reminders, errands and much more. By helping with daily activities, our hourly home caregivers enable clients to maintain their normal routines and independence, while staying in the comfort of their home.
Our professional caregivers are dedicated to the overall wellbeing of their clients. We are on call to serve you 24/7, so help is available immediately. There is no long-term commitment with hourly home care from First Choice Health, LLC. Use our services for as long as you need them
Each caregiver is experienced and undergoes a thorough background check to ensure the safety of our clients. To maintain professionalism our live-in caregivers are only allowed at the client’s home during assigned hours and must have their own separate residence. They are strictly forbidden from using their client’s property for personal use.