Below you will find a list of career openings we have available currently. Though you may not see a position you’re interested in, we are ALWAYS accepting resumes from well qualified candidates.
A Registered Nurse (RN) is someone who has graduated from an accredited nursing program or has a degree in Bachelor of Science in Nursing and has passed the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN). If you are looking for a Registered Nurse to become a part of your healthcare team, allow First Choice Health, LLC to help you.
What tasks are performed by a Registered Nurse?
A Registered Nurse can work in many different healthcare settings and they provide a wide variety of services including, but not limited to:
- Case Management
- Coordination with patient’s physician, family, and other healthcare members
- Ensure quality of care by following proper healthcare protocols
- Educate the patient and their loved ones about their condition or disease
- Maintain accurate and detailed records about the patient
- Medication Management and Administration
- Monitor all facets of patient care, as well as the patient’s diet and physical activity
- Pre-Surgery and Post-Surgery Care
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- Wound Care and Management
If you are interested in learning more about RNs and how they can help you, please don’t hesitate to contact First Choice Health, LLC, You can reach us at (410) 645-7982, or you can Schedule An Assessment to meet with one of our representatives.
With the proper education, training, and licensure; Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) may provide a wide variety of nursing services under the careful supervision of a Registered Nurse or physician. At First Choice Health, LLC, we can help you find the most qualified LPNs who can help you deliver high-quality services.
What are the responsibilities of a Licensed Practical Nurse?
With the supervision and instruction of a Registered Nurse or physician, a Licensed Practical Nurse may provide the following services:
- Monitoring Patients’ Health (e.g. checking vital signs and blood pressure)
- Basic Nursing Care (e.g. inserting catheters, changing bandages)
- Personal Care Assistance (e.g. assistance with bathing and dressing)
- Reporting the patient’s status and condition to their physician or Registered Nurse
- Medication Reminders
- Taking Medical Histories
- Managing IVs
- Monitoring Food and Fluid Intake and Output
- And more…
If you are interested in learning more about LPNs and how they can help you, please don’t hesitate to contact First Choice Health, LLC, You can reach us at (410) 645-7982, or you can Schedule An Assessment to meet with one of our representatives.
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is someone who has undergone CNA training and certification. After getting the proper certifications required for this position, they generally work under a Registered Nurse’s instruction and management. First Choice Health, LLC, can help you find the most competent CNAs out in the industry today.
What does a Certified Nursing Assistant do?
With the supervision of a Registered Nurse, a Certified Nursing Assistant can carry out various tasks including, but not limited to:
- Administration of medications or treatments, such as enemas, douches, catheterizations, or massages, as directed by a Registered Nurse or physician
- Documentation and observation of a patient’s vital signs, physical symptoms, and other concerns and reporting them to the Registered Nurse or physician
- Application of wound dressings and bandage changes
- Feeding Assistance
- Positioning and turning assistance for bedridden patients
- Mobility Assistance
- And more…
If you are interested in learning more about CNAs and how they can help you, please don’t hesitate to contact First Choice Health, LLC, You can reach us at (410) 645-7982, or you can Schedule An Assessment to meet with one of our representatives.
After obtaining the required education and training, an individual can become a Home Health Aide (HHA). Able to work in a patient’s home while under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, First Choice Health, LLC, can help you find HHAs who are best suited to your needs and goals.
What is the job description of a Home Health Aide?
A Home Health Aide can provide care services for patients who prefer to stay at their own residence. They can provide services such as:
- Medication Reminders and Assistance
- Assistance with Adaptive Equipment
- Mobility and Transfer Assistance
- Assistance with Daily Living Activities
- Personal Care
- Patient Monitoring
- Assistance with Daily Exercises
- Light Housekeeping
- And more…
If you are interested in learning more about HHAs and how they can help you, please don’t hesitate to contact First Choice Health, LLC, You can reach us at (410) 645-7982, or you can Schedule An Assessment to meet with one of our representatives.
First Choice Health, LLC, is able to provide Hospital Sitters who can facilitate one-on-one observation for the patient. Even though the patient is already in hospital premises, sitters can still add peace of mind and comfort by just being there. Sitters can also be assigned with minor and non-medical bed-side care tasks if needed.
However, the greatest benefit of having a hospital sitter is for the family to get up-to-date information with how their loved one is doing. Hospital Sitters can keep in touch with the patient’s loved ones and relay important information concerning the doctor’s instructions or the hospital admission in general.